Contact us regarding sales, jobs, internships, scholarships, etc!
Orientation will be June 20th from 10-11:30.
Job will begin mid-July (all dependent on when the berries are ready) and last until end of August
Monday - Friday. 9-5 ish. Paid the greater of minimum wage or pound picked. Have to be at least 14 years old.
Please email or bring copies of 2 forms of ID (Drivers License, School ID, or Passport and your Social Security Card) and completed W-4, I-9 and parent authorization if under the age of 18.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Overall farm cleanliness and upkeep
- Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours a day and rotating shifts
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 25 pounds
- Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout a work day
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work outside
- Must be legally entitled to work in the United States
- Must follow Organic and GAP guidelines (this will be explained at orientation)
Mutiny Bay Blues awards a $2,500 scholarship toward college study or vocational training to one candidate that:
- Resides within 100 miles and has been enrolled in H.S., college, or trade school
- Or, alternatively, work 200 hours or more for Mutiny Bay Blues*
Applicants must submit an essay not to exceed 1,500 words on one of these topics:
- The Significance and Impact on Your Life of Local/Organic Food Growing Practices
- Your Design for the Ideal Community Recycling Program
- Your Goals and How This Scholarship Would Help You Achieve Them
All qualifying entries will be considered, but only finalists and awardees notified.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 21
DECISIONS ANNOUNCED BY OCTOBER 15
* Within this calendar year as of October 15